FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I order for other sizes if not available in the purchase list?
Yes you can.
- How long would it take to get an order ready?
If you request for an item that we don’t have in stock, it takes 2 weeks to get your order ready. However the same material and colours cannot be guaranteed.
- Is it possible to request for other materials or colours?
It all depends on availability.
- How long does it take for an order to be delivered to client location?
2 to 3 business days depending on the location.
- What country size do you use in making your clothes?
We referenced our sizes to the UK market but we have modified for the Ghanaian body shape. We always advice our customers to refer to our size chart.
- What is your official method of PAYMENT?
We use all mobile money payment systems, MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money and Tigo Cash. We also offer Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit and debit cards.
- What is the quality of the African Print fabric?
The African Wax print Fabrics we use are all Guaranteed Highest Quality Wax Print fabrics made in Ghana or imported from overseas. Any inconsistencies in the fabric coloration or print should be regarded as one of a kind and not defective.
- What shipping service do you use?
We currently use dispatch services in Accra and Tema. For locations in Ghana outside these two cities, we call the customer to arrange for delivery with one of the transport companies. With regards to worldwide deliveries, we are making arrangements for a simplified delivery process. In the meantime, however, kindly email email@example.com so we can consider your foreign order requests.
- What is your Return Policy?
We do not accept any returns on our products. We only exchange damaged/defective pieces or wrong sizes based on the condition of the returned product. We are, however, happy to exchange select apparel as long as it’s still in perfect condition.